- Calculated at Checkout
Fierce Type Fragrance Oil
This is a woody, herbal, floral fragrance that opens with petitgrain and sweet cardamom. Lemon and orange add a fruity note and a hint of fir intermeshes with this richly floral heart. The essences of sweet jasmine, rosemary, lily of the valley and subtle hints of rose usher in warm vetiver, musk, oakmoss and rosewood.
- Top – Fir, Citrus, Woody, Herbal and Floral
- Middle – Floral and Lily of the Valley
- Bottom – Vetiver, Musk, Moss, and Woods
Our candle fragrances are concentrated and are specially formulated to work with both paraffin and soy waxes. Typical use is 1 ounce per pound of wax, but can vary depending on type of wax, additives, and scent throw preference.
*Soap Safe & Phthalate Free
Phthalate Free: Yes
Flashpoint: >200° F
Maximum Usage Amount *
Liquid and bar soap, depilatory, rinse-off conditioners, shampoos of all types including baby, facial cleansers, shaving creams, body washes, shower gels of all types, aerosols including air fresheners
Body creams, lotions of all types
Incense, candles, non-aerosol air fresheners
* These maximum usage amounts are in compliance with IFRA standards, are provided for SAFETY, and are not meant to serve as suggested usage amounts. It is up to the customer to determine the ideal usage amount for desired product integrity, while staying under the safety maximums. Many times the ideal usage amount is much lower than the maximum amount stated for safety.
* It is the responsibility of our customer to ensure the safety of the finished product containing this fragrance by conducting all necessary tests.
**If there are other products not listed that you would like to request the maximum usage amounts of, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really like this scent. Manly but not overly. Musky but not to musky...I've never smelled the cologne so I can't give a comparison to that. I do wish it were a tad stronger out of the bottle. Other than that I do really like it
So many scents all rolled into one. The fragrances are solid, but just a bit light for me.